Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Prayer for the month of June: Thanksgiving



"Enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name." Psalm 100: 4. Bible verse motivated by the song: I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart, I will enter His courts with praise, I will say this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice for He has made me glad. I have a lot of testimonies at the moment so those who have testimonies too, I implore you to be thankful as well, even for the little things. For those who are still keeping the faith, the God that did my own will make Psalm 100:4 your portion in Jesus Name.


P.S: I have a lot of family members and close close friends with birthdays this month so happy birthday to you all june babies, especially my darling younger brother and sister!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen and Amen! Wishing you a great and blessed June as well. May all your prayers come through and may God's promises be fulfilled in your life Amen and Amen

    Tribute to you here-->http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/06/scandal-in-blogsville-treating-latest.html

    Mena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Dr Ogududu, The Spell Caster. I am a spell caster having experience of more then 25 years. I can solve your any problem like Love Problem, Enemy Protection, Job related Problem, Child Birth. I can solve any problem by powers. My powers are for genuine problems for genuine people.
    If you cheated by any other fake spell caster, then let me
    know. I will solve your problem and help you to return your money back. There are many fake spell caster in the world. But I am sure I am the one who can genuinely solve your problem and you can see the result instantly.
    Note- You can call me, mail me or whats app me.
    Contact info -
    greatogudugu@gmail.com
    Phone - +2348066421534
    Warm Regards and my blessings,
    Dr Ogududu,
    +2348066421534

    ReplyDelete